Friday 17 January 2014

An afternoon in Sunny Hunny with Laura, probably the best afternoon ive had in Sunny Hunny since....well i really don't know when!

We decided to go to the beach on Sunday, it was gone dinner time when we jumped in the ol' mk2 and went for a drive to Hunstanton.

I don't know why its called Sunny Hunny other than because it rhymes, you know I only live the other side of the wash from it and I could see it on a clear day if walking on the river bank in Sutton Bridge or if down the Marsh at Gedney Drove End, so its safe to say both places pretty much share similar weather and they don't call this Sunny Sutton Bridge!

Or at least I don't think they do?

Maybe Im going to start a trend here?

As normal ive always got a camera with me just in case there are any opportunities to grab some shots. Im glad I did as there's some I really like from this day.

Here, ill mention ive made another mistake, somehow I managed to change some settings on my 5D and I really don't remember ever playing with it so who knows how that happened. I usually shoot raw, however my camera was set to JPEG!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! WORLD ENDER!!!!

Not really that big a deal but it did annoy me when I found out.

First thing we did was park at Tesco and I am so glad I did because look at this bad boy.....plus I didn't know Lisa lived in Hunstanton
 
We then went for a walk along the beach front, there were quite a few people around at 1pm but the amount soon dropped away as it got colder in the afternoon. We played some Bowlingo in an arcade, which was a laugh considering I don't think much to bowling.

 I don't really know why Laura bowls like this, but as long she's having fun its ok.
 Its me, my beard and thumb.
 I wonder what people say to this?

Must try harder

We then played some games in the arcade which was empty apart from us and the guy who gives you change, I felt like a VIP.


We left the arcade and walked passed a bungalow that looked in real state however the home was still in use....otherwise I would of given myself a guided tour.
 
Beached for winter.
 
We walked along the front again, this time there were a lot less people.
 

 
The afternoon was finished off with a full belly in Cod'licious, great name for a chip shop.
However this made me laugh.
 
Video's 50p, come on it isn't 1987.
 
I love black and white and a nice vignette in the corners.
 
Tune in next time.
 
Remember it's sunny Sutton Bridge



No comments:

Post a Comment